Biomass Sawdust Burner
Introduction of Biomass Sawdust Burner
This kind of biomass multifunction pyrolysis burner can convert various kinds of recyclable agriculture wastes, like crop straws, stalks, forest wastes, like wood roots, wood chips, wood branches and leaves, and other scraps from the timber factories into highly efficient heat supply source for blast heaters, boilers and other factories which needs the qualified and continuous heating supply.
Photos of biomass burner:
blending motor power
Feeding motor power
Air fan motor power
Size of fuel bin (φ*H)
|Size of main burner (mm)||
Characteristics of Equipment
- Wide application scopes: Suitable for kinds of organic spray drying equipments, large-scale farming factories, cereal and food drying, tobacco drying, various kinds of large, medium, small workshops, greenhouse heating and etc.
- Convenient connection: It can be connected directly with the interface of furnace without any change for the original furnace;
- User-friendly design: small compact equipment, flexible motion with the casters equipped at the bottom, and easy maintenance.
- Energy-saving: It only consumes one third of the traditional fuel coal, oil, gas;
- Environment-friendly: No toxic gas, waste water and waste residue emissions;
- Small footprint machine, one person is on duty, automatically operation, safety and efficiency.
- Long service time: No SO2, CO2 and other toxic gas emissions, no corrosion to boiler, the life can extend more than 3 years.
- Vortex design, multilevel whirlwind increasing oxygen, heating value can up to 95%, temperature up to 800-1300°C.
With the fast development steps of the human society, the demands and dependency to the energy have been increasing rapidly yearly, meanwhile the amount of the non-renewable energy resources like coal, oil, gas are decreasing shockingly and the environment pollution caused by the immoderately using of the fossil energy is increasingly aggravating.
Nevertheless, the heating value of the renewable energy resources like, agro wastes cotton stalks, cotton straw, peanut shell, rice husks, and saw dust, wood chips are ignored by us. Now the biomass burner has penetrated into all aspects of production and social life, the wastes are inevitable result of consuming resources. They also have a certain utility value. If we can use it effectively, it can save energy, purify environment, be of great social significance.