Containerized Pellet Mill Plant
By:Ms Season Tian
Feb 01, 2018
Containerized pellet mill plant is our newly manufactured small pellets production line. The capacity of containerized pellet mill plant is over 2 tons per hour with less capital than traditional pellet plants. It is characterized by smaller size, compact structure, reduced infrastructure and less labor requirements. Moreover, its capacity can also be increased in the future to meet growing demands for pellets.
The size of containerized pellet mill plant can be customized according to your specific needs.
- Model A (single pellet mill)-Full operation produces approximately 15,000 MT of pellets per year.
- Model B (two pellet mills)-Full operation produces approximately 30,000 MT of pellets per year.
- Model C (three pellet mills)-Full operation produces approximately 45,000 MT of pellets per year.
The Advantages of Containerizd Pellet Mill Plant
The advantages of containerized pellet mill plant mainly includes: fast deployment, cost effective production (of any volume of pellets), easy connection to existing production lines, and quick relocation.
3D Complete View of Containerized Pellet Plant
Containerized Pellet Mill Plant Equipment Includes:
- Intake Hopper
- Screw Conveyors
- Air Locks
- Bucket Elevators
- Pellet Mills
- Grinding Hoppers
- High Pressure Blower
- Impeller Feeders
- Cooling / Conditioning Systems
- Automated Bagging Equipment
- Hammer Mill
- Automatic Load Controllers
- Control Center
- Drying Systems
- Training of Pellet Mill Operators
- Biomass Burner
- Fuel Bins
- 1 Year Warranty and Service from Start of Operations